Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Finally done with Morristown UFO Hoax article...

...It just took me a good forty hours to work out all the kinks. Really. I now see why I always used to just 'dump' most of my really long blog articles. I still have 'em, though, and a lot of them will be making a comeback on The Corrigendopedia.

For now, here's article #2 Rudy and Russo's Big Gullibility Experiment. And my customary drawring....

aug 126 Launching the Morristown Flares

It took a really long time to fill all that black space in. Maybe next time I won't use a ball-point pen!

As for article #3, since I've busy doing storyboards for a movie (which I'd be more enthusiastic about if I were being paid), I may not finish the drawrings for it and all before going to Georgia for the first time ever, to visit my mom.
` That will be during September 6-13. But, rest assured, I'll still be working on other Corrigendopedia material via paper. Good old paper!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Spoony Quine said...

I can't figure out whether or not you're a bot or just someone who has no idea what's been happening on this blog -- i.e., I put like three articles up and 1 and 1/2 of them get deleted.

Mysteries, mysteries!