Friday, August 28, 2009

Corrigendopedia preface written and illustrated by moi!

I've spent a large portion of today sitting on my bed with my essential writing tools (a stack of printer paper, a Sumo Grip 0.9 mm mechanical pencil and the Desk Slab II), writing and drawing the preface for The Corrigendopedia.

That's right: Most websites seem to have an introduction, whereas mine has a preface. That's only because I know what I'm going to do, I just don't know where I'm going with it.

aug 123 This is my 'dedicated' face.

My 'dedicated' face.

Also, I'm rather proud of myself for coming up with some jokes that made me laugh. I don't know where they came from, but if you ever see the same jokes elsewhere, know that I didn't get them from there. Perhaps there is some sort of mysterious portal in my brain?

Read and witness my comedic stylings and (BONUS!) my purpose in life!

No comments: