Saturday, September 5, 2009

Possibly the lowest form of information.

This is my last pre-vacation post -- I'll be in Georgia until the 13th! -- but when I get back, I'll have tons of cool material!

What is today's Corrigendopedia article about? Well, back in 2005, I was emailed some 'Fun Facts' and found a lot of it false. So, I blogged about it. Finally, I've compiled those posts into one big article and added this ostrich:

a-s 021 Male Ostrich rolling egg

The article is called; Internet Trivia: How much of it is even true?

While I haven't actually gotten around to doing a statistical analysis, I can already tell you that the percentage does appear to be over ten percent.
` I also go a little bit into researching and critical thinking throughout the article. It ain't much for that kind of thing, but for now it'll do.

I may stop in here for a minute while I'm on vacation. If not, my next post will be a post-vacation post!

3 comments:

Mona said...

That corringendopedia sounds like a corrective blog!

I hope you have been well Sara!

Unknown said...

The blog looks good. Enjoy Georgia!

Georgia, Georgia,
The whole day through
Just an old sweet song
Keeps Georgia on my mind

I'm say Georgia
Georgia
A song of you
Comes as sweet and clear
As moonlight through the pines

Other arms reach out to me
Other eyes smile tenderly
Still in peaceful dreams I see
The road leads back to you

I said Georgia,
Ooh Georgia, no peace I find
Just an old sweet song
Keeps Georgia on my mind

Other arms reach out to me
Other eyes smile tenderly
Still in peaceful dreams I see
The road leads back to you

Georgia,
Georgia,
No peace, no peace I find
Just this old, sweet song
Keeps Georgia on my mind

I said just an old sweet song,
Keeps Georgia on my mind

Spoony Quine said...

It was originally, Mona, though it now has a broader meaning, having to do with learning and growing.
` I'm luckily doing better than I ever have been. Hope you have been good yourself!

You know, Nick, that's what the state sign says - 'We're glad Georgia's on your mind.'
` I'll be returning tomorrow.

Oh my, ya got Lucas singing it, too!