Wednesday, October 7, 2009

By Jove, I think I've got it!

Besides having an emotional roller-coaster of a time -- including the very good news that both my fiancé and one of our roommates are soon-to-be hosts of their own local TV shows (Max Deluge Show and The Angry Chef), plus I finally got my Financial Aid check from Summer Quarter a few days ago (!) -- I've been otherwise hampered in my plans for this website.

Meanwhile, I've accumulated so many bits of material for this site that I hardly know how to start adding them.

Until now.

It's obvious that the Corrigendopedia site cannot consist of a list of (eventually) hundreds of articles, all in a line. Rather, I need some way to organize my pages via categories so they are easy to explore.

So I did. (I hope the move from Google Pages to Google Sites doesn't screw it all up!) Look at this and tell me it's not a bad scheme. Do it!

No comments: