Monday, November 24, 2008

Well, isn't this a predicament?

As anyone can observe, I haven't spent much time posting here, or anywhere else. In fact, I haven't even checked my email, or read anything at all on the internet much either.
` Instead, I've been busy doing housework and searching for another job, as I've mentioned before.

But, as I've gotten laid off from one of my jobs, and since the other one doesn't actually pay money, and since one of my housemates/co-workers is going back to live with his parents, I need to find another source of income.

Until then, I am not permitted to go online for any purpose, except to notify people of this development.

I don't know when I'll be back. I've applied to hundreds of establishments, am currently with four different temp agencies, and have gone to several job interviews.
` Quite often, I'm only that close to succeeding, but never quite there.

Supposedly, this development (if one can call it that) will encourage me to work harder at getting a job. Not only that; I can spend the whole day looking for work, and with my evenings free, I can do household chores instead of being on the internet, or reading, or whatever.

Real great lifestyle change. I feel like a kid again... who's been grounded!

Well, wish me luck! I hope to be back here soon!

No comments: