Thursday, January 29, 2009

I need to learn how to play. Seriously.

I was going to turn this into a 'weekend blog', but now I'm not so sure about that. I mean, I have to have some day of the week off, considering that blogging isn't particularly fun for me. I just do this because I can.
` Since last week, however, I've been working hard to figure myself and everything else out, and I've processed an amazing amount of information, which I shall be posting on another blog.

It was only yesterday that I was reading the article about the importance of imaginative play in the most recent Scientific American Mind, and I realized...

THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN MISSING ALL MY LIFE!

I'll explain later.

The Introspective Mad Scientist,

Dr. Nociceptor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You alright, doctor? Did the earthquake swallow you whole?